An Innovative Community Resource Center
PathWays plans to create a technologically-advanced facility in Waynesburg called PathWays’ Greene Campus. The creation of Greene Campus at the former East Franklin School building will allow PathWays to expand existing services, develop afterschool programming, and provide a center for community enrichment.
- The Adult Training Facility promotes community participation, daily living, and vocational skills for adults and seniors with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism. This program is licensed, regulated, and funded by PA Department of Human Services.
- Early Intervention offers home-based therapies and assessments for children who experience a wide variety of developmental delays, in partnership with the PA Office of Child Development and Early Learning and Greene County Human Services.
- Rainbow's End Learning Center provides educational services and developmentally appropriate curriculum for children of all abilities. This program is licensed and regulated by PA DHS; it operates under PA’s Child Care Works subsidized care program to assist low-income families. Meals are provided in accordance with and through subsidy from the USDA’s Child and Adult Care Food Program.
PathWays Resource Center and Social Service Incubator
- Support resources for employees, clients, and the community, including space for trainings, STEM programming, and a sensory room.
- Work with local and state funders and stakeholders to identify cost effective solutions to address local social service needs.