Choose Your Way to Donate
Through your support, we can continue to improve and expand the programs and services that help children and adults achieve their goals, realize their potential and live more fulfilling lives.
Online Giving: Provide dependable funding for our year-round programs with a recurring, monthly gift or make a one-time donation.
Children's Path to Digital Learning: Support our fund dedicated to turning our Rainbow's End and Your Child's Place classrooms into more technologically-advanced and supportive learning environments. Donate here
EITC: Help PathWays provide financial aid to families at Rainbow's End by becoming a participating business in the Earned Income Tax Credit program. Learn more
Facebook Donate: You can donate directly to PathWays via our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Pathwaysswpa/. Facebook charges no fees on donations made to nonprofits via their site. You can also create your own fundraiser and earmark the funds for PathWays. For more information, please visit: www.facebook.com/fundraisers/.
AmazonSmile: AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. To donate, visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/25-1797391. This direct link will pull up Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania Inc. as your selected charity.
Donate By Mail:
Mail your check to:
PathWays Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania
655 Jefferson Avenue
Washington, PA 15301
Donate By Phone: Call 724-229-0851 to make a donation over the phone with our Foundation staff.
Bequests: Bequests to the PathWays Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania may be made in several ways. You may specify a particular dollar amount in your will. Or, you may leave a percentage of your estate. Finally, you may leave a percentage of what remains after taking care of your loved ones. Click here for sample language that you may share with the attorney writing your will or codicil.
Planned Giving: Planned gifts can take many forms, but the simplest way to make one is through a bequest in your will or estate plans. Other options include gifts of retirement plan assets or life insurance. There are also ways to give that feature income back to you or your loved ones. Most planned gifts feature tax benefits and all make an impact on the work we do.
Tribute & Memorial Gifts: Celebrate a friend or honor the memory of a loved one with a donation to PathWays in their name.
Gifts of Stock: Download an easy-to-use PDF form.
Investing in PathWays is an investment in your community and its future.
Regardless of circumstances or intellectual challenges, we believe there is hope for each child, adult and family to reach their full potential for a fulfilling life. As each person builds upon his or her strengths, new possibilities unfold. By involving our communities and developing partnerships to provide our range of programs, we believe we can offer every individual and family what they deserve — a chance in life.
PathWays’Annual Giving Campaign provides crucial funds needed to provide services that would not otherwise be possible with government funding alone. These funds make the difference between a good program and an exceptional program, between a good organization and an exceptional organization. Your donations support the PathWays Annual Giving Campaign or are directed “Where needed most,” and are used each year to finance key activities and staffing needs.
Your support allows PathWays:
- To continue to expand its services to children and families that are currently not receiving adequate care and support.
- To provide the necessary support, training, and professional development to attract and retain exceptional staff to work with our children and families.
Donor Bill of Rights
At PathWays, our donors are our heroes. Thanks to you, we’re able to improve the lives and brighten the futures of thousands of our neighbours in Southwestern Pennsylvania. No matter the amount, we pledge your right:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.