Choose Your Way to Donate
Through your support, we can continue to improve and expand the programs and services that help children and adults achieve their goals, realize their potential, and live more fulfilling lives. A donation to the PathWays Foundation helps us enhance the lives of those we serve in Southwestern Pennsylvania. You can donate a recurring, monthly gift online, or make a one-time donation. A little generosity goes a long way.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. To donate, visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/25-1797391. This direct link will pull up Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania Inc. as your selected charity.
Bequests to the PathWays Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania may be made in several ways. You may specify a particular dollar amount in your will, or leave a percentage of your estate. You may also leave a percentage of what remains after taking care of your loved ones.
Children's Path to Digital Learning
Support our fund specifically dedicated to turning our Rainbow's End and Your Child's Place classrooms into more technologically-advanced and supportive learning environments. Donate here
Educational Improvement Tax Credit
Help PathWays provide financial aid to families at Rainbow's End by becoming a participating business in the EITC program. The program essentially allows you to give your federal tax dollars to Rainbow's End families in need rather than the federal government. Learn more
If you are a family looking to apply for EITC, please fill out this form.
You can donate directly to PathWays via our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Pathwaysswpa/. Facebook charges no fees on donations made to nonprofits via their site. You can also create your own fundraiser and earmark the funds for PathWays. For more information, please visit: www.facebook.com/fundraisers/.
Mail your check to: PathWays Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, 95 W. Beau St. Suite 420 , Washington, PA 15301
PathWays' Greene Campus
PathWays plans to create a technologically-advanced facility in Waynesburg called PathWays’ Greene Campus. The creation of Greene Campus will allow PathWays to expand existing services, develop afterschool programming, and provide a center for community enrichment.
Call 724-229-0851 to make a donation over the phone with our Foundation staff.
Planned gifts can take many forms, but the simplest way to make one is through a bequest in your will or estate plans. Other options include gifts of retirement plan assets or life insurance. There are also ways to give that feature income back to you or your loved ones. Most planned gifts feature tax benefits and all make an impact on the work we do.
Tribute & Memorial Gifts
Celebrate a friend or honor the memory of a loved one with a donation to PathWays in their name.
Investing in PathWays is an investment in your community and its future. Without the contributions of generous people like you, we wouldn't be able to support our programs and the necessary services they provide to so many individuals in the community.
Regardless of circumstances or intellectual challenges, we believe there is hope for each child, adult, and family to reach their full potential for a fulfilling life. By involving our communities and developing partnerships that support our range of programs, we are able to offer every individual and family what they deserve — a chance in life.
PathWays’ Annual Giving Campaign provides crucial funds needed to provide services that would not otherwise be possible with government funding alone. These funds make the difference between a good program and an exceptional program, between a good organization and an exceptional organization. Your donations support the PathWays Annual Giving Campaign or are directed “Where needed most,” and are used each year to finance key activities and staffing needs.
Your support allows PathWays:
- To continue to expand its services to children and families that are currently not receiving adequate care and support.
- To provide the necessary support, training, and professional development to attract and retain exceptional staff to work with our children and families.
Donor Bill of Rights
At PathWays, our donors are our heroes. Thanks to you, we’re able to improve the lives and brighten the futures of thousands of our neighbours in Southwestern Pennsylvania. No matter the amount, we pledge your right:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.